Monday, December 3, 2007

Items Recommended

So I was just thinking the other day, about my blog and my link lists. I thought to myself, self you should put a list, on your blog, of things you couldn't live without. Lots of things came to my mind... but like always I didn't write them down and I have forgotten most of them. However, if you check out the list I started you will find a few items there.
It just so happens that all of those items are for babies... but hey that is kinda the business my life is in right now. Hope you enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ra-call-dee... said...

Hey! How are you? Besides busy with kids??? This is your old companion Sister Whiting. I think your family is adorable! THREE BOYS! That is crazy. All going to be soccer players I bet! I was so happy to see your blog! I love being able to stay updated on everyones life! Congratulations on your latest edition!

December 6, 2007 at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home