Saturday, May 10, 2008

5-10-08

K... Brett has finally swallowed his pride and decided to help me make this blog look like I want it to. I am so excited. It is still a work in progress but hey it is also almost 2 o'clock in the morning.
I've also decided that I need to do some serious journaling.
I've always been really good at put the pictures on. However, nobody every know what goes into the pictures because I never journal.
So a new resolution is coming forth. I am going to blog at least once a week and let you all know how our lives are going.
Lets start there...LOL

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Brandon and Amber said...

How fun you have a blog! I use mine as a journal too, because until I started it, I had nothing! Hope you keep it up so we can see all your pictures!

May 10, 2008 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

It looks so cute!! I am glad you are going to start blogging again!

May 10, 2008 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Sorry sfdjkh was me Erica.. I was logged into my wrong account.

May 10, 2008 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Ra-call-dee... said...

Looks great! I am excited to see and read more from you and your family. Happy Mothers Day!

May 11, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home