Wednesday, June 25, 2008

WASHERS... OH MY WORD

K so for the last month we have been out a washer. Our washer decided that it didn't want to rinse anymore. So what do you do when your need something fixed? Call in the repair man.
Wow! After a month he finally got the right part and left last night saying... It works (hopefully).
I put in a batch of jeans... a small one because I didn't want to overload it all at once.
And OH MY WORD! It still doesn't work. I am sooooooo sick of washers, I think I am going to go back to a tub and do it the old fashioned way.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wright said...

Oh,...poor you. I'm sorry you have to deal with the washer drama. I'm sure it's not the funnest thing to deal with, having all those kids to do laundry for. How was your fourth? Seen Ang lately?

July 7, 2008 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wright said...

Nikki,...you've been slackin' a bit on your blog girl!! What's been going on with you. Aren't you so excited that Ang finally made a blog? I sure am. She is such a cute thing. I seriously love keeping in touch with all of you!

July 27, 2008 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Hendrickson Clan said...

You silly girl, don't you remember Derrick fixed appliances! Let us know if you need help, it gives us an excuse to come see you!

August 7, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home