Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Update

Sorry I have been slacking lately. I tell you it hasn't been an easy last couple of months. I've been super sick and haven't wanted to do anything in a long time. But Angela told me I better get my head back in the game.
Many of you know why I've been sick and others may not. So here's the thing... yep another one is on the way. We are only 14 wks along so we don't know the gender and won't know for another 6 wks or so. Funny huh. K not really. I guess if I wasn't sick then I would be more excited about it. Don't get me wrong I am excited and it was planned but it is just hard to be sick and take care of the others as well.

7 Comments:

Blogger lramey said...

i'm so happy for you! I've been waiting for you to say something here so I could tell you since you're not at work any more- and me either really...oh work....

I hope you get feeling better soon!!!!!

August 14, 2008 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Hendrickson Clan said...

It's so good to see an update! Not that mine has been any better.

August 15, 2008 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Goodrich said...

CONGRATS!!! I guess that is what you say to someone who is so sick and wanting to throw up all the time. I think it is wonderful that you guys are expecting again. What an amazing woman you are, I truly appreciate what you taught me on the mission as well as what I learn from your blog-when you blog. Best of Luck!!!

August 19, 2008 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Ra-call-dee... said...

Congratulations!! I want you to have a little girl! I know boys are great and yours are adorable but I just want to see a little Nikki running around!

August 29, 2008 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Wright said...

I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS! You make the cutest mom! It's so fun to work with Brett at UVU. He does such a great job and adds a dynamic professional touch to everything he puts his hands on. Are you starting to feel a little better?

September 4, 2008 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Nicole!! You need to update!!

September 8, 2008 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wright said...

Hey Nikki,...we have something to tell you....check out our blog for details...

October 11, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home