Saturday, November 15, 2008

NAME NAME NAME... What's in a name?

So we have come up with a few names for our baby to be. But I want you to vote on your favorite or give another suggestion. So check out the sidebar and make a vote.

I really like Graham but I am stuck with his middle name. Does Graham Taylor sound too much like Graham Cracker...lol ? But then I also really like the name Mason Taylor. I think that works well... I just don't know if Mason is the name for him.
See how complicated I make my life...:)

Ultimately, it will be up to us but I just wanted to know what you guys thought. Oh and the reason I want to use Taylor for the middle name is complicated too.
But the long story is... Brett's tradition is to give the first boy his name as a middle name. So we have Kendrick Brett. Well then things went as they did and then as we did and well then Dylan was my first (at least that is how I felt at the time... now I really feel like Kendrick is mine too) so we decided to give him Brett's second name. Therefore, it is Dylan James. Then Cooper became Cooper Cole because I wanted him to have a middle name from one of us and Brett was out. So he got Cole from Nicole. Following me?
So now I want to give this baby boy my maiden name to take on my second name.
However, with all that said what is going to happen for our next baby boy. We don't have any more names. So does all this really matter? NO!!! lol

But that is my pregnant and just plain crazy mind going into over drive!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger lramey said...

names are such a hassle...i'm sure you'll come up with something. i like the mason one. i like hayden too, but my sister's wanting to name her girly that, so now that's more of a girl name to me---is that weird?

anywho...i like that you cropped everyone out of the picture but you and cooper. atta girl! (just kidding) hope you're feeling better!

November 15, 2008 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Goodrich said...

YEAH an update, I have been wondering if you fell off the face of the earth. Then took a second to think about it and well your pregnant with 3 boys and another on the way. HOW DO YOU DO IT?? Anyway I have been thinking about you a lot lately, I pray all is well for you. Contact me if you get a chance.

November 16, 2008 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Hendrickson Clan said...

You make me laugh! I love it! Who needs a name anyways, they are so over-rated...

November 16, 2008 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Chrysanthemom said...

Okay, so how about letting the little one decide what his name will be . . . Just call him Baby Michaelis until he can talk!

December 2, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home