Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Still Going!

I'M STILL PREGNANT! Are you kidding me? I guess this is what I get for saying and thinking that this one was going to come even sooner then Cooper did. I've decided that he has his dad's personality... that is that he has no worries in the world and will come when he pleases in his time and on his terms. :)
Last night I did have the first true contractions. I have experiences a tightening of my stomach and other contraction like things but none of which truely hurt or were similar to a full blown contraction. But last night I woke up twice in the middle of the night to that wonderful (but not so wonderful) contraction that drops ya. If I wasn't already laying down then it would have dropped me.
But other then that I am not progressed AT ALL... not softened not open nothing. Crazy kid!
So keep looking for his arrival.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chrysanthemom said...

I am so sorry, I checked your blog today, hoping for a baby announcement!!!! He will come and I am sure it will be worth the wait! If I can do anything, please let me know. Even if it means just a break from the other two.
Emily ;)

January 27, 2009 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wright said...

I've been wondering what's been happenin' with you. It looks like this little guy wants to stay in the spirit world for a little longer. Have I given you access to view our site yet? If not email me at s t a s h a k e m p @ h o t m a i l . c o m and I will hook you up. Good luck when the day comes for you. I can't wait to see what he looks like!

January 27, 2009 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Goodrich said...

I am so excited for you to have another little one. I will have to stop by and see you guys when I get up North again. I pray all is well for you! GOOD LUCK

January 28, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home