Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Holidays

It has been crazy around here. One thing after another and yet life still manages to go on.
This holiday season has been simple... Simply Crazy! LOL. No but really between Christmas parties, gift giving (friends and work... oh wait we haven't gotten ours out yet),Kendrick coming, all the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping, and then just as Christmas Day calms down and is over... we start over again. Kendrick then leaves for Arizona (which is always hard) and then my brother Travis came home from his mission and is now living with us (that is fun) and then New Year's Day (which happens to be today).
Today we took down all the Christmas stuff and cleaned the house (well kinda it still feels filthy) and oh wait did I mention that our baby could come anytime now.
Technically we have another month. I am trying really hard to not count on the fact that the other two came early and be patient. But YEAH I wasn't born or taught patience so we are still working on it.
So I guess with all that Happy New Year everyone. I hope you had a great Christmas Holiday and are looking forward to a great New Year. Keep checking for updates and someday soon we will have a Baby update.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hendrickson Clan said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I want to know ASAP when that baby is here. I will keep my schedule clear so I can leave at any moment to come visit! YEAH! I'm so excited!

January 2, 2009 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Happy New Year!! It seems like it has been forever since we got a chance to hang out. We really need to get together soon. Hang in there, your little man will be here before you know it, or not.... I am not very good with patience either. LoL!

January 3, 2009 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Goodrich said...

Hey Girl, it sounds like life is a little crazy, I completely understand. How are things going? Are you excited for another little one, I am excited for you. Let me know when you are blessed with another one. THANKS

January 3, 2009 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Thanks, and I would love to! lol. But he might not be a boy. I had it reanalyzed and the second time they said a girl. So I will find out for sure on the 27th.

January 13, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home