Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ooops! I meant 36 but now it is 37.

Guess I do have pregnant head. I keep telling people I am 26 instead of 36 and 27 instead of 37. SO yeah to set it all straight I am now 37 weeks along today. And still no baby.
I have actually been waiting for this day to come. I didn't really want the baby to come any earlier then Cooper came. That just is way to early and could bring all sorts of problems. I have always hoped to make it to full term status.
But now that we are here... bring on the ways to induce labor. Anyone have ideas? Although, even that is tricky right now. I don't really want to have the baby on my birthday (which is the 24th) or our anniversary (which is the 28th) and my brother's birthday is tomorrow. That wouldn't be too bad but still I grew up sharing a birthday with my grandma and it just isn't the same as having your own day.
So I figure he can come today, the 23rd, 25th-27th or anytime after that. Honestly though I am just done and would love for him to come anyday... just get here already.
I do have an induction date set for Feb. 4th so if all else fails there you have it. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

ahhh! the pregnant brain, its amazing that 1 being can be intrusted with the care of other little beings & be growing a new one on top of all the other very many things she does. You rock! I am so excited for you guys. I will have to make you a 'tiny tent', let me know what colors you guys like for him.

January 21, 2009 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

I have super pregnant brain too!! I lost your number... :( Call golds and get mine. I also have lots of things you can do to induce, but I will tell you when you call me. :)

January 22, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home