Tuesday, January 13, 2009

26 Wks & Counting!

Well he isn't here yet. I know most of you were counting on him being here by now (ok who are we kidding it was me that was counting on him being here by now... LOL but he isn't)
I am not too disappointed. I think physically I am soooo done with being pregnant. But emotionally and mentally I am not ready to have another little guy to take care of. It boggles my mind to think that any day now I could have an almost 3yr., a 15mo. and a newborn that demand my attention. And to think that my primary responsibility will be the newborn makes me worry about the other two. Though I know it will all work out.
So yeah I just thought I would throw out an update for those that are wondering. We are technically 25 wks. and 6 days. So about this time next week I might start doing all those crazy things that pregnant woman do at then end to try and induce labor. If you have any good suggestions I am all ears.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

I was thinking about you yesterday. I don't know if you know, but my phone is totally dead and gone. So if you need to get a hold of me, I will email you Derek's number.
I am just SO excited for you guys. But Wait...aren't there 40 weeks into pregnancy? You said you were 26 weeks? I'm confused :) Talk to you soon my friend.

January 14, 2009 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

I think you have pregnant brain! You are 36 weeks sweetie!! I got your message to call you, so expect my call later today.

January 14, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home