Monday, November 17, 2008

Check This Out!

Wow! Two post in a row can you believe it. I was talking with Stasha and told her that I wanted to make my blog private but didn't want to exclude anyone that was following (well hoping that I would write some day) my blog because I don't have your email addresses. She suggested that I make a post telling you that I was going to go private and if you want to be invited then please leave me your email address so I can invite you.
Guess what? That is what I am doing. So please send me your addresses with in the next week or two so I can invite you. Oh and by the way I know there are a few that have invited me and I didn't get to it. So could you please invite me again.
I don't really know how it all works and I've erased the email that told me about it. LOL
Yeah so that is that.

Oh we had another baby appt. today. Everything is sounding good. So no worries. We do have another ultrasound tomorrow to hopefully see his lips. Cross your fingers. The last two times he was either playing hide and seek or just being stubborn and we couldn't see what we needed to. But yeah going in to try again tomorrow.

Take care!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hendrickson Clan said...

You better invite me or my feelings will be hurt! I think I'm taking mine private pretty soon as well...

November 17, 2008 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

You better invite me too! But I don't want to post my email on your comment. So.... Don't go private till you get it.

November 23, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home