Tuesday, February 3, 2009

38 weeks & 6 days

Yep you guessed it... I am still carrying this child of mine. LOL I guess I just don't have the motherly instinct that some have. I didn't guess the gender correctly nor the due date.
So yeah I just thought I would update you guys. It is Tuesday morning and I had an appointment yesterday. I was only dilated 1cm and wasn't softened at all. Some things have changed since yesterday that I can tell but still nothing that is going to push me into labor. I guess I will just keep trying little tricks and such. But honestly, I am still waiting to see if he will come without any help. However, on that note I think we will have a delivery on Thurs. Feb. 5th.
Well see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

hang it there, girl! Sooner or later he has to come. For your sake, we are all hoping for the sooner end of things.

February 4, 2009 at 6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home