Wednesday, February 4, 2009

He's FINALLY here!!!

He's here everyone!!! I will get pictures up as soon as I can. Obviously, they aren't the most glamorous. First day pictures never are. However, he is mine and he is here.
Facts are: 8 LBS. 1 OZ. 21 IN. Can you believe it? WOW is all I have to say... that and he is still so tiny.
I was afraid that having him so much later then the other two would cause for him to be a big baby and then I would feel robbed of my tiny little one. But no I don't he is sooooo tiny.

Oh and no we don't have a name yet. The name that we were set on just doesn't seem to fit. So we are still working and we will let you know soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Congrats!! I am excited to see some pictures!!! I am jealous... I still have about 15 more weeks.

February 4, 2009 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Chrysanthemom said...

YAY, YAY, YAY! I am so glad he is finally here! No rush on the name! I am just glad he is here. Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures.
We are sending you loves!

February 4, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home