Sunday, September 5, 2010

Alaska Trip Day 7

Today we woke up and packed all our stuff up. We had to transform the church from our base camp back to the meeting house. It was kinda funny to me because we woke up and started rotating people through showers and when I got finished with mine I came back down to the chairs all set up in the chapel.
I guess I should clarify that we go upstairs to the elder's apartment and they live at the church. So we have been sleeping in the chapel and then today for church things changed from bedrooms to church rooms.
They had sacrament and Sunday school in the chapel and relief society in there too. Priesthood was in the kitchen and primary is upstairs in the spare room of the elder's apartment. Crazy! Haha
The branch members were super nice and accepting. It's been neat to put faces to the names I've been hearing.
I think we are going to the Head's for lunch in a little bit and later to Andrew and Marcy Merrill's I think just to visit though. I'm not sure.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:E King Pl,Nome,United States

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home