Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baby Announcement



Well here is McCoy's birth announcement. I will be sending them to people that I have address' for but I know I don't have address' for all of you. If you would like a physical announcement then email me or give me your info some how.
His blessing will be Feb. 15 @ 1pm. However, it will be a busy sacrament mtg. because it is also a double homecoming for missionaries and then the blessing. So come early because one of the homecomings is for one of Alan Osmond's sons. There may or may not be alot of people there.
We would love to see you there. Afterward there will be a small get together at our house. Please come by.

Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

He is absolutely adorable!!! What a doll.

February 7, 2009 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Hendrickson Clan said...

so, are you going to hate me forever if we don't make it to the blessing????

February 11, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home