Thursday, February 26, 2009

For the LOVE of kids

Oh my word... if my kids can't get any crazier! Sometimes I feel like I am herding cats!
So I was helping Dylan get his clothes on after a grand bathroom experience (yeah he didn't quite make it and peed on his pants) and to top that off he had mud all over his shoes from playing outside so the bathroom now had it all over the floor... and to top that off Dylan thought it would be fun to smear the mud all over even more (I could see little fingerprints in the mud)... so while I was cleaning all that off, Cooper was on his own.
Yep you guessed it ... TROUBLE! He decided to "dip" my phone like you would milk and cookies... into my cup of water that I was drinking. Crap! So if I don't receive a phone call from you try to get a hold of my on Brett's phone. :) I am trying to dry it out so hopefully that will work.

But all in all you just have to laugh and smile. Or else you will go crazy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

Oh boy!! Hey, put your phone in some rice. Take the sim card and battery out and put everything under some rice. It works.

February 26, 2009 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wright said...

Put it in a bag of rice! Seriously!...it works!

March 2, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home