Monday, February 9, 2009

Update for McCoy

Hey everyone-
I just thought I would give a little update for you. McCoy is now 6 days and doing great. We had to take him in to the hospital lab on Saturday. Just to get another jaundice test. It was 14.5 so they asked us to take him back in on Sunday. We did and it had dropped to 10.2. So much better.
I need to call the doctor today and make sure that is a good number but as far as I know he doesn't have to go back. We like that...lol
He is not my best sleeper. But I do manage to get some sleep. I think my body knows something I don't and isn't requesting as much sleep as it has in times past. I guess that is both good and bad. But we love our little Coy Coy that is for sure.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Thats awesome that he seems to be doing better. Juandice is no fun! I still need to come up to see him but I don't want to come not bearing a gift. I still need to know if you have a color preference for you tiny tent. Also we are so sorry but we aren't going to make it to the baby blessing. I feel so bad, we do love you though. It's been too long since we have gotten together.

February 9, 2009 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Oh I can't wait to meet him! Sorry we haven't been over yet; me and Matt both are getting over a baad cold and we want to make sure we're over it before we see your little one. I can't wait to see you guys and to meet your new little man. :)

February 9, 2009 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Wright said...

I seriously can't get over how cute he is! I had jaundice when I was little. Ik know he'll get over it just like I did. Have you ever read the book, "Baby Wise?"

February 17, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home