Saturday, January 8, 2011

Trip Down Memory Lane

I was just looking through my post... In particular, Dylanisms. LOL I just have to laugh when I read those. The funny thing is that he is still just as funny to me. Even though most of those post were when he was like 2 yrs. old and now he will be 5 next month he never ceases to amaze me. I need to keep writing them down. But I need to add Cooperisms and Coyisms. I really enjoy my kids for the most part haha.

Last night, Brett and I got the night off. All the kids had a sleepover at Grandma Sherry's and we went to the movies. We saw "True Grit". It was an ok movie. Pretty funny in some places, Gory in others but over all sad. I mean at the end (don't read further if you haven't seen the movie and would like to) the horse dies, the old man dies, she losses her arm, and ends up as a grumpy old maid. What kind of ending is that? Not to mention that the whole movie is about her revenging her father's death. While she is younger the grumpy "I don't take crap from nobody" attitude is super funny but when she still has that attitude as an old maid... yeah someone needs to slap her and tell her to enjoy life a little more.

Hahaha I guess that is my thoughts about that. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home