Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Alaska Trip Day 12

I woke up with a layer of frost on me. And actually to Brett shaking me. Apparently he had been trying to get me to wake up for some time. Once I finally woke up he said it was time to move and we loaded our bikes.
Off we went though the uneventful trail. Had we crossed the night before we would have ad to do it with a trailer and that would have sucked.
We rode back into town on our 4-wheelers. We had to stop to have Brett drive my Dad's bike because he was falling asleep.
When we got into town
We went to work cleaning up our stuff and packaging up the meat and horns to be shipped home.
The missionaries helped up take care of things and we were able to het on our plane on time.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:W 120 N St,Orem,United States

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home