Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WOW!! Updates.

Haha wow it's been half a year since I've written. Sorry! I guess nobody is really following my blog any way.

So news for this time is .... Well I'm starting up my Photography business (again). I think this time I'm really into it though. I have new price sheets and an amazing ability to give my family and friends the love they need without breaking the bank. I'm super excited to have this finally established.

Tonight Dylan went in for stitches in his eyebrow. He fell off his bike and busted his eyebrow open. He needed 4 stitches. It was pretty dramatic. He is my mister DrAmA kInG. WoW he can scream. Brett had to hold him down on the table with his arms wrapped in a blanket and the nurse had to hold his head pinned to the table. Yeah fun for us.

Earlier this year, Cooper busted his eye open too. He was hit with a bat that Dylan was swinging. Haha not so funny.

So far this year we have visited the Dr. more times then we have the entire 5 yrs the kids have been with us. Well for emergency things anyhow.

Tessa is practically running. She is also just as adventurous as Cooper and climbs on EvErYtHiNg!!! And loves being chased around by her brothers and the dog. haha

Well really no news from Brett and I. Well Brett loves his job still. I guess I do have news... I've lost 60 lbs since I had Tessa last year. I'm pretty excited about that. Still going but still excited.

Well that's us in a nutshell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachael Taylor said...

I actually follow you're blog, but just didn't have anything new to read :)

The stiches things is one reason I'm afraid to have boys, I'm not sure my heart can handle the rough playing.

That's awesome you are doing the photo thing! I think you're amazing, I love our engagement photos!

August 12, 2011 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Jeanie said...

I also read your blog! :D

Congrats on the weight loss! And I think you guys have earned at least 10 years without an emergency visit to the doc. ;D

August 18, 2011 at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home